So I snatched these “About Me” poll questions from the girls over at Twinspiration.
Thought I would give it a go.
- What’s a nickname only your family calls you?
- What’s a weird habit of yours?
I have to hear my car lock beep 6 times.
- Do you have any weird phobias?
I hate being stopped by a moving train.
I’m absolutely terrified of fire.
I hate going through a drive-thru.
There’s like 100 I could list because I have anxiety about life.
- What’s a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you’re alone?
I’m not ashamed of any music I like so nothing is a secret. I love listening to FLY FM because nothing makes me quite as happy as Missy Elliot and DMX.
- What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
When people say “I seen” instead of “I saw”
- What’s one of your nervous habits?
I don’t really feel like I have one. I’m just generally awkward.
- What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Left but that’s not really a rule we always follow.
- What was your first stuffed animal and what was it’s name?
- What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks?
Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frapp or a caramel macchiato
- Which way do you face in the shower?
Away from the water
- Do you have any weird body skills?
- What’s you favorite comfort food?
I love tacos.
- What’s a phrase or exclamation you always say?
I honestly don’t have an answer for this one.
- What do you wear when you go to sleep?
Shorts and a tank usually.
- What did you used to wear that you thought was cool, but now you realize it isn’t?
When I was in the 7th or 8th grade I had a cookie monster trucker hat.